Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Glastonbury festival Saturday night outift

Hello,

A couple of days ago I posted showing what I wore during the lovely warm weather on Saturday night at Glastonbury. In the evening, I swapped the floaty top for my trusty checked shirt. I wear this shirt so often (at least once a week!) and I thought it would be perfect to cover up slightly when it got colder in the evening. But it was also handy to tie around my waist when I got hot from dancing! I was surprised at how much I liked using this bum bag too. I wore it every evening as it carried all of my basics and I didn't need to worry about dropping my bag while dancing. Highly recommended if you are going to a festival! I'd never taken one before, but I would definitely take one if I went again. 

These aren't the most flattering pictures and I don't really look very happy! But I thought I would still share my outfit from Glastonbury as I loved the festival so much!
 







Check shirt - Missguided
Shorts - Hollister
Bum bag - Primark
Trainers - Converse
White strap top - Primark
Floral headband - Claire's Accessories

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment