Search This Blog

Sunday 5 July 2015

Glastonbury Festival sunny outfit 2015

Hello,

Well it's been quiet from me recently as last weekend I was at Glastonbury festival! For the 1st time in 5 years, I was lucky enough to go. I won't be able to go for the foreseeable future, so this was a lovely opportunity. The weather was perfect really - it did rain a bit, but I would prefer that over the boiling weather we have had this week. This outfit is what I wore on the Saturday, when it was nice and sunny. I didn't really take outfit pictures on the Friday, as the weather wasn't great. The top and shorts are the bits from Hollister that I bought a few weeks ago.









Trainers - Converse
Headband - Claire's Accessories
Back pack - Primark

I will post more about Glastonbury soon!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment