Search This Blog

Sunday 12 October 2014

Weekly write up no. 6


Hello!

This will most likely be a short post from me today, as it's not even 7pm yet and I'm knackered!

Last week I worked 3 and a half days - my busiest week yet! I was at the same school for 3 days and it certainly was a mixed 3 days. I taught year 5 and 3, both of which seemed to be lovely year groups/classes, but I also taught year 4 which was a nightmare. I taught 2 different year 4 classes, both of which were very difficult. I had to deal with a racist incident in one class before I'd even taken the register! I told my agency never to send me to year 4 at this school again! It's amazing how different it can be between year groups even at the same school! I'm going back there this week for one day but to the nice year 5 class so hopefully it will be a nice day. I also spent another day last week at an infant school, in year 2 and Reception. I am definitely finding KS1/EYFS easier in terms of workload. I even left the school at 3:10! Unheard of! I don't think I am suited to teach KS1 full time, but it is nice to be doing it for experience this term.

Yesterday I went out in London and had at least 5 drinks, but managed to not get too drunk. My boyfriend had his work's leaving do and we met up with him at about 11, and he was very drunk. It wasn't an amazing night but any night out is better than none!

I really need to get back onto my diet/exercising routine again. Last year I managed to drop 2 dress sizes, but since coming back from holiday in August I have had no motivation whatsoever to loose weight. I dread weighing myself! I just need some motivation to get started!

Right, I'm going to try not to fall asleep before 9pm tonight! I may spend my time browsing on Twinkl - I really want to sign up for the premium account but not sure if it is worth it - opinions please?!

Greta xx

Drunken selfie

No comments:

Post a Comment