Search This Blog

Friday 31 October 2014

What I've been wearing - Primark overload

Hey!

I know it's been a while but I have been super busy! No excuse I know, especially as I will soon be working full time again which means 50+ hour weeks :( but I am determind to get back into blogging and spend a dedicated amount of time to it each week. I love being a teacher but it takes over your life to the extent that you don't think about much else! 

Anyway, onto today's post. These photos were taken quite a few weeks ago now, but I have seen the trousers on sale recently. I wore this outfit for a meal out (a little over dressed for Harvester!) on a Saturday night. The shirt is a basic one from Primark, which I own in several colours! The only thing I dislike is that they are sometimes quite see-through. I bought the matching top to go with the trousers, but wasn't quite brave enough to wear it together! The yellow blazer is also from Primark. Yellow is a colour I've only really got into this year. I loved wearing bright yellow in the summer, and now find myself buying lots of mustard colours this Autumn. The shoes are from Miss Selfridge. They are incredibly hard to walk in, and I can't last in them for very long! But I do love them. My bag is from New Look - a clutch is a staple for me on a night out. 

Well this is my first proper outfit post. I love fashion and really want my blog to develop into a fashion based blog (rather than one where I just talk about my career!) Please let me know if this is a suitable outfit post!





















Jacket - Primark
Shirt - Primark
Trousers - Primark
Heels - Miss Selfridge
Bag - New Look
Necklace/Rings - Primark

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment