Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 October 2014

What I've been wearing - aztec autumn

Hello!

Time for my first outfit post! Even though I own a proper camera, I'm afraid these pics were taken on an iphone in the Primark changing rooms! I find that I never have time in the morning to take pictures before I leave the house. So this was a very improvised picture taking session! 

So - the outfit. I am most definitely a Primark junkie and most of the outfit is Primark. The tights, skirt, scarf, socks and boots are all from Primark. They were all purchased within the last 2 weeks so still in store at the moment. The crop top and cardigan are both from Forever 21. I've never really bought much from them, but my friend showed me a gorgeous mustard jumper from them and I loved it, so went and got the cardigan version. I pieced this outfit together on the first chilly Autumn morning. It kept me warm all day!





Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment