Search This Blog

Sunday 12 April 2015

April Showers

Hello!

I am amazed as I actually took some outfit pictures yesterday! The weather has been lovely over the last few days, but unfortunately yesterday morning it was pouring down with rain. But I stood just outside the front door and managed to get these pctures taken.

The dress is from Topshop (bought last year) and is fulfilling my current stripe obsession. The sleeveless jacket is from Cameo Rose at New Look. I got it last week but there doesn't seem to be an online link. 

I'm looking forward to the summer weather. 2015 has been the hardest year of my life so far, and I want the year to get better. Some summer sun always cheers me up so it will need to be 25 degrees plus each day for me to feel a bit happier!









Dress - Topshop
Sleeveless coat - Cameo Rose at New Look
Boots - Missguided

Let's hope I take a few more outfit pictures soon!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment