Search This Blog

Monday 20 April 2015

Lancome La Belle Est Vie

Hello!

Today I'd like to share with you one of my favourite perfumes - Lancome's La Belle Est Vie.

I have gone through half a bottle of this scent now. It's sweet without being too over powering and is a very feminine scent. I can wear it all day and still smell it after a long day at work. I have a new unopened box as shown in the picture, which was the last present I ever got from my dad so it is special to me and I probably won't want to open it and use it! I really like this scent as it is suitable to wear all year round. I have some perfumes that I only wear in the winter or summer, but this suits me all year round. If you're ever in a perfume store, give this one a smell!




You can buy La Belle Est Vie here.

Greta xx




No comments:

Post a Comment