Search This Blog

Sunday 19 April 2015

Superdrug haul

Hello!

Here are some bits I picked up at Superdrug today. They have a 3 for 2 offer on all make up items, plus you get a free make up bag! It's not really my style but it's a good offer. I normally pick up most of my make up and beauty items in Boots but was impressed with some of the offers on in Superdrug.



 The free make up bag.


I dye my hair red and I saw this on sale which is the same conditioner that you get in the dye packet. It always leaves my hair super soft so thought I'd give it a go.


Both of these were half price. I've used the make up wipes before but not the eye make up remover, but I'm giving it a go.


I was so excited when I saw these! These are Max Factor lip balm/lip sticks that they used to sell in different packaging, then discontinued them. They have been gone for at least a year, and then when I saw them in store today I had to get 2! They are perfect for me as they are soft like a lip balm but give a bit of colour. It's not too bright though so I can wear this on any occassion. I'm so glad they have brought them back!




In my 3 for 2 I managed to get this Sleek eyeshadow palette for free! I already own about 5 of these palettes, but I couldn't resist this one. I think its the pinks that did it for me! This is the vintage romance palette and it looks lovely! I don't tend to use my Sleek palettes anymore as I use the Naked 2 and 3 palette a lot, but hey, this was free! And it's so pretty!!

So I picked up quite a few bits today - some things I love and some things I haven't tried before. 

Thanks for reading!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment