Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Primark Haul April 2015

Hello!

I am a massive Primark addict and think I buy something from there at least weekly. My favourite store is the Bromley one - 3 floors of Primark goodness! My last trip was on Saturday and I ended up buying quite a few things. Here are my goodies -


Unfortunately this dress seems to blend in with the background! However if you can make it out properly then you will see a gorgeous pale blue shift dress with a flower print and belt. I already own this shirt in an over sized fit and I love the pattern, so I picked up the dress too. The sleeve length isn't ideal for the summer, but I may get some wear out of it if the weather turns.

 



I wasn't sure about this to start with, but when I tried it on I felt like it suited me better than I thought. Primark hats are great as they are only £4/5. When I went on holiday last year I left my Primark hat behind as it got rather squashed, so this should be a nice replacement. I sometimes find Primark hats can be too big for my head, but this one fits nicely.




Sorry for not rotating these, but you can still see the rings quite clearly! I love Primark rings so much! They are so cheap and the small size fit me well, so I pick up a new pack at least once a month. If I loose a ring its not the end of the world as they always have some beautiful designs in. 





Yellow underwear time! I love yellow at the minute so couldn't resist getting a yellow bra and pants! I get the brazilian underwear as I love how it feels. I love wearing frilly socks in the summer so I picked up some new pairs - one in yellow of course!





This set of 3 bags cost £5 and just makes me want to go on holiday this year! Earlier this year I bought a bikini in exactly the same print as the largest bag, so I had to pick this up! I would use all 3 of these bags at the beach!

 


A grogeous £10 dress! I'm really into stripes at the moment, so this will be perfect for the summer. My stomach is not my best feature, but I found that this dress doesn't emphasise it so it's a winner in my books!




Finally, one of my favourite pieces but I have no idea how to wear this! It might be difficult to tell with the pictures, but this is a floor length kimono! It looks like a maxi dress but is sheer and opens at the front, so you need to wear something underneath. I was thinking of wearing a plain maxi dress but don't actually own one! I don't want to end up throwing this in the wardrobe and never wearing it, but I probably need a bit more confidence before I brave this!

So these were my Primark purchases last week! I will probably go back there again this weekend - what can I say - I am addicted! 

Greta xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment