Search This Blog

Monday 4 May 2015

Welcome to May

Hi,

So this is what I wore today - It was a lovely sunny bank holiday! Although this evening it has poured down with rain. I suppose it's an English tradition to rain on a bank holiday. I haven't done any work this weekend and am feeling slightly guilty about that, oh well!

Another Primark filled outfit. The t-shirt was purchased a few weeks ago and only cost £3! The downside is I have to buy it in size 16, as it is supposed to be a fitted slightly cropped top, and if I got it in my usual size my belly wouldn't be happy! The shawl is size S so Primark sizing isnt great! The skorts were from Topshop last year and although they are really short, I wear them lots in the warmer months.







Shawl - Primark
T-shirt - Primark
Skort - Topshop
Shoes - Peacocks
Bag - Primark
Necklace - Primark

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment