Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 June 2015

50th post - an old quiz updated!

Hello,

I realised that this would be my 50th post, so decided to do something different. I used to love doing 'questionnaire' style quizes back in the day, and remember posting them regularly on my myspace or bebo page! Now I don't even know if I have these pages any more, so I went on facebook and found the oldest quiz I did on there, which was from 2nd September 2007. I got facebook in 2007 just before I went to uni, so my life has changed so so much since then. So today I am going to copy and paste one of the quizes below, and update my answers. My 2015 answers are going to be written in red after my 2007 answers. Let's see how much I've changed!


 


If I looked in your trunk, what would I find?
Karls old carpet that doubles up as a town with roads etc that you drive toy cars around (its difficult to describe but you would know it if you saw it!) also a tyre jack and a random block of wood. 2015 - A bag of old clothes to give to my mum to sell, plus my Miss Viertel hessian bag with some guided reading books in it. Plus the usual pink bucket with de-icer in it!

Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawers, or just thrown in?
Thrown in
Me in 2007
Thrown in!

Sleep on your back or stomach?
My back sometimes but I mainly roll onto my side
My back and my side!

Are you a cuddler?
Yes but i dont do it as much as I could
Yes - more so when I'm drunk

What would I find if I looked under your bed?
Some card and scrapbooking materials, some old school work, some DVDs and other random bits
A load of rubbish! There's a box of old shoes, old laptops, a pair of roller skates and other bits that I think I've long forgotton about!

Something that happened today that has made you mad?
The conversation outside during the BBQ! It really proved how different men and women are!
Tescos not having any raspberry magnums left, so trying to go to Morrisons for some and thinking it was shut (I realise today has been a pretty good day if this is the thing that made me mad!)

What were you doing before this survey?
Having a shower
Gym, Tescos then making a new CD for my car


What will you do after this survey?
Look at more things on the internet, and watch TV
Watch TV, play some games, maybe write a few reports!

Marriage or living together?
Living together then marriage if it works
Currently living together, maybe marriage on the cards one day.

What are you wearing right now?
My brown silk pjs and dressing gown
My gym kit - Grey Primark t-shirt and Grey 3/4 length leggings.

How many times have you been in love?
Once
Twice

Do you talk about your feelings or hide them?
I talk about them to people I trust but normally keep them hidden
I don't like to talk about my feelings when I'm upset but I am an emotional person and often let my tears do the talking!

Is there something you regret and wish you could take back?
Probably but nothing I can think of right now
There are several things but my life would be very different if I took them back now. If I could pick one thing that I desperately would do is to talk to my dad more. 

Last person you told you love them?
Emma
My mum

Kiss with your eyes open or closed?
A mixture is good, mainly closed though
The same as above!
 
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Karl
Mum



Me in 2015













Last argument you got into?
The one at dinner, although it wasnt really an arguement, more of a discussion
Not sure really. Minor 'bickers' with mum in Cornwall but no real arguements.

Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
Only if if had them for a long time
No. I do on cider bottles when I go out.

When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
Sometimes, it depends on how tired I am though
I wish! I would love to go back to sleep after my alarm goes off but I have to get up for work.

If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?
Probably not
No!

What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?
Save up to £175 on your car insurance
There aren't any.

What are you looking forward to in the next few months?
Going to university :D
Going to Glastonbury, starting my new job and finally buying a place of my own!

When will you turn 50?
In 31 years
In about 24 years

Who is your female best friend?
Emma
Becky- obviously I still love Emma too but I hardly ever see her.

Where do you wish you were right now?
At uni, or in New York or Morocco or somewhere exciting
Mexico in 2014.

Have you ever passed out from drinking?
I dont think so
I don't know if passed out is the right word, but I have forgotten things and then gone to sleep if that counts.

If you caught a significant other cheating on you what would you do?
Cry
Be angry and cry

What time did you wake up this morning?
9.10
About 8:30

Do you have any cousins?
Lots of them
I still have lots of them!

Mum

What is the WORST subject they teach in school?
I liked all my lessons at school! But L2L was terrible!
Hmm. Difficult to answer! From a teacher's point of view, it's RE. Especially in my school where the kids do it for an hour a week which steals other subject's time!

Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
I have no idea yet, it may be in Cornwall, although it may not
I am grown up! I plan on buying somewhere near Dartford. Maybe I'll move back to Cornwall eventually.

How many times have you seen your favourite movie?
I have quite a few favourites and i've seen them all loads

Lots of times

Where was the last place you traveled?
Back home from Bethel
Short distance - the gym in Bexleyheath/Tescos Welling. Longer distance - driving back from Cornwall/Bath.

How was your past weekend?
It was great :D
Pretty dull. I've just had half term which was great, so this weekend I have just been report writing and been to the gym.

What is your favorite song?
I have to many favourites at the minute
I have a few favourites - A Conversation with God - Darren Hayes, No Cars Go - Arcade Fire, Whole Lotta Rose - AC/DC to name a few!

Why are you doing this survey?
Because it looked interessting
To see how I have changed over the years!

What is the best ice cream flavor?
Cookie Dough, Caramel, Brownies and marshmellow with chocolate ice cream
Ben and Jerrys Half Baked

Do you think you are attractive?
Not really, but i can feel attractive sometimes
The same as above!

Is someone on your mind right now?
Yes

There's always something on my mind.

Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I dont think so, i have tried though!
Same as above!

Do you worry about how you look?
Yes
Yes

Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
Maybe a little bit, even if I shouldnt
I think you naturally change slightly anyway. I wouldn't change on purpose though.

Have you ever been on stage?
Yes, lots of times :D
Yes

Can you whistle?
Yes

Yes

Would you do anything for that special someone?
Probably
I don't think so.

Do you know who Stewie Griffin is?
Of course! he's the best!

Yes

Do you have any plans for today?
Well its quite late now so not really
Play some games, cook dinner (for once!) maybe have a bath and do my nails.

Are you friends with more guys or girls?
Its about equal

Girls
Why?
I like to have girly chats but find it easier to talk to guys

I'm a primary school teacher! So 95% of my colleagues are female!

Have you ever thought a friend could be more than a friend?
Yes and its happened a few times!
Yes

Do you like the beach?
Yes I love the beach but havent been able to go at all this year
I love it

What color is your toothbrush?
Blue and white
Green

What makes you laugh?
Sarcasm, comedy tv/films, various things really
In jokes, silliness, comedians, The Noise Next Door

Are you ticklish?
Yes but i hate it when i get tickled and often scream!
Yes but I still hate it.



There you go! It looks like I haven't changed much over the years - I have just had different experiences. It was nice to read about myself from all those years ago. I remember how I felt before I went to uni and it was a very exciting time. I would go back and do it all again in a second if I could. 

Greta xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment