Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

Superdry and Hollister haul June 2015

Hello,

So I wanted to get a high quality hoodie to take to Glastonbury with me. I originally ordered one from Hollister, but it was incredibly short in length so I'm going to take it back (I have already tried to return it once, but it wasn't on their system so I couldn't return it - they told me to bring it back in a week to try again! It's that or paying £9!!!!! to send it back by post! Sort it out Hollister!) So anyway, I finally found a hoodie I liked from Superdry. Now my boyfriend worked at Superdry for over 2 years, and towards the end he HATED it, so I was reluctant to shop there, but the hoodie I bought is exactly the colour and quality I was after. It was £49.99, and you can also buy it online







While looking in Hollister for a hoodie, I came across the following items and when I tried them on, I had a brainwave of putting them all together to make an outift for Glastonbury. It's an expensive outfit, I can only wear it if it's warm, and I'm likely to only wear it once - all of that aside, I love it! It has major festival vibes - when I showed my boyfriend he said I looked like I belong at Woodstock! Below are the items individually, and I will try to show you what they look like on together, but that might not happen until I'm at Glasto!

















I can't wait to wear these things at Glastonbury!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment