Search This Blog

Monday 1 June 2015

Jo Malone fragrance

Hello,

Today I thought I'd share with you another fragrance that I love. It's the Jo Malone Wild Bluebell fragrance. I actually got this for my birthday last year, and have only worn it a few times, mainly as I want it to last as it was rather expensive! 

At first I planned on getting the English Pear and Freesia fragrance. I had seen many beauty bloggers who owned it, and it sounded like my ideal scent. But when I visited a Jo Malone store, I wasn't overwhelmed by the scent and decided to try out some of the others.

I would definitely recommend smelling a range of their perfumes, as you might be surprised with what you like. I didn't think my favourite would be bluebell, but I love the light floral scent. These perfumes are a real treat. If I ever go on holiday again then I may pick up another one at Heathrow (they are slightly cheaper in the outbound flight lounge).








Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment