Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2015

Urban Outfitters 70s style

Hello,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. I have had a very, very exciting week. Something amazing has happened this week, something I have been waiting for for many years! I'm hoping it won't fall through, and if all goes to plan then I will own my own flat very soon! I won't go into much detail yet, but I'm hoping I will soon be buying homeware items!! So this weekend I went to pick up some last minute bits for Glastonbury, then had a meeting at the estate agents. It was warm but not too hot this weekend, so I finally wore this Urban Outiftters jumper that I bought at the beginning of May. I can't seem to find it on the website anymore, probably as it's not really in season anymore! This is as far as I am brave enough to take the 70s trend this summer! I absolutely love the mustard colour, so this top is perfect for me!












 Top - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Primark
Head band - New Look (very old)

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment