Search This Blog

Sunday 14 June 2015

Night out in River Island pastels

Hello!

Last night I went on a night out for the first time in about a month. Me and my friend Becky went out, and although we normally just get drunk in Spoons, this time we decided to try a bar/club. I hadn't really eaten and drank a whole bottle of wine, so we ended the night by midnight with a Chinese! It was a nice night though, and this is what I wore.

The top and skirt were bought with the Grazia 25% off voucher a few weeks ago. I think they look cute paired together, and although this isn't my usual 'edgy' night out style, I really do love the pastel colours together.  The shoes were from River Island last year, and are a genuinely comfy pair of heels. They are still selling these in other colours, but not in gold anymore (as far as I know).







Me and Becky on our night out!



Shoes - River Island (Similar)
Bag - Primark
Denim Jacket - Uni Qlo


Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment