Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2015

Primark haul Glastonbury festival bits

Hello,

I think this may be my 4th May Primark haul! Not a bad achievement considering I've been to Cornwall (land of no Primarks) yet I've still managed to go to Primark 4 times this month! I am still collating pieces to take to Glastonbury, and picked up a few items to take with me. 






This long duster jacket is not intended for Glastonbury, but it was only £3!!! It was originally priced at £17, so I'm guessing they haven't had much success with selling them. I really don't know if I'll wear it but for £3 I thought it was worth picking up. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I could wear it with?




Another pair of socks (reduced to £1) I bought these with the intention of wearing them with my Missguided burgandy shorts.






I bought a pair of Timerland style boots from Primark a while ago, and they are very compfy. So I decided to get this pair and if they are just as comfortable then they will be coming to Glastonbury with me. The only problem I had with my other ones is somehow loads of sand got in my boots when I was at the Tunes in the Dunes festival, so I hope these don't let any water in! They cost £15.





This back pack didn't catch my eye at first - I orginally saw a black one I liked. But I decided that if it is hot at Glastonbury then a black backpack is not a good idea. This one actually grew on me and I think it will look pretty cool with most outfits. It cost £8. 
 




I picked up 2 more of these 'cropped' t-shirts. I am a size 10 but for some reason I have to get these in a size 16! That means that they aren't exactly cropped on me, but they also aren't very loose! They are the perfect length to wear with shorts or skirts in the summer. Primark always do a nice top each year that I always end up buying at least 5 of in different colours - this year it seems to be this one!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment