Search This Blog

Friday 12 September 2014

Getting to know you... (well, me)






Hello!

Another post from me - yes 2 in one day! Well it has been a boring day - no work today and nothing to keep me entertained. I saw this quiz on another blog and decided to have a go at it myself. I used to do these all the time in the era of myspace! It certainly felt like I was 18 again filling this in! (I wish). If there is anyone out there reading this, this gives a small insight into my life at the moment!


What is your middle name?
Carleen (hence the username!)


What was favourite subject at school?
Geography and Drama


What is your favourite drink?
Lemon Fanta - not the diet stuff though! Or alcoholic drink it would be Brothers Strawberry Cider. Or a cocktail!


What is your favourite song at the moment?
I am loving Arcade Fire at the moment. So either Sprawl II (Mountains beyond Mountains) or No Cars Go.


What is your favourite food?
Chocolate!


What is the last thing you bought?
Some birthday presents for my mum.


Favourite book of all time?
The Harry Potter series, or Flowers in the Attic


Favourite Colour?
Purple and Green (I think!) I don't really have a favourite.


Do you have any pets?

Not myself, but we do have 2 cats in our house.
 
Favourite Perfume?
In summer - Estee Lauder, Bronze Goddess. In winter- Vera Wang, Pink Princess


Favourite Holiday?

My favourite from when I was younger was California with my family. More recently though, Mexico was absolutely amazing.
 
 
Are you married?
Nope - I don't plan on it for a long time yet!


Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?
Yes, lot a few times!


Do you speak any other language?
No :( Even though I learnt French for 5 years, Spanish for 2 years and German for 2 years I can't remember any of it!


How many siblings do you have?
Just one - my ickle brother Karl. Well, not so ickle, he's 24!


What is your favourite shop?
Primark! But I also love River Island, Topshop, New Look and Lush.


Favourite restaurant?
I love going to restaurants, but if I had to pick a favourite it would be Wahaca - amazing Mexican food!


When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago. Things aren't great at the moment!


Favourite Blog?
For fashion, Llymlrs. For everything else, Maddie from http://www.qworterlifecrisis.com/


Favourite Movie?
Shawshank Redemption


Favourite TV show?
Sherlock, Buffy, Angel


PC or Mac?
PC


What phone do you have?
An iPhone (to be honest I'm not sure which one!)


How tall are you?
5ft 5

Can you cook?
Not at all! I pretty much have 90% of my cooking done for me :) I'm just hopeless at it!


Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment