Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Maxfactor clump defy mascara


Hello!

Today I thought I'd share with you one of my favourite mascaras. It's the Maxfactor clump defy black mascara, and I think it's wonderful! 

Maxfactor is probably my favourite 'cheaper' make up brand. The only foundation I use is from Maxfactor, and they also sell my favourite lip products. I normally use a Lancome mascara (to be reviewed soon!) but as a much cheaper alternative this one is amazing. 

I like that it has a plastic wand, as most of my mascaras are fabric, so this is quite different. It is easy to put on, even for me - a girl who is as blind as a bat and always end up poking myself in the eye! I don't think I've found a mascara yet that doesn't clump at all, but this one does a pretty good job of staying clump free. 

This mascara has been with me for at least a year now and I will have no hesitation replacing it when it runs out. Well done Maxfactor!

Do you have a favourite mascara?

Greta xx






No comments:

Post a Comment