Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

Weekly write up no.1

Hello!

So I've decided that on my blog I am going to write a weekly round up each Sunday to talk about how my week has gone. I already keep a personal daily diary, but since I have a blog now I thought it might be nice to reflect on here as well. For the past 4 years my Sundays have been a working day, where I would normally spend at least 4 hours glued to my laptop planning. I potentially have Sundays to myself again for a while, so what better time to post a review of my week!

Here goes -

1. It has been a very quiet week. It's been quite unsettling knowing that all my old colleagues have returned back to work and I'm sat at home doing nothing. Primarily, I'm worried about money. Not having a job is very un-nerving and although I've been told by many people that I'll get supply work soon enough, I still worry. I do have one afternoon of work booked for next week, so hopefully I will get some more booked in and this time next month I'll be wondering why I was worrying! (fingers crossed!)

2. I am still getting over a cold I've had ever since my birthday. Stupid immune system! Luckily I have been able to stay in bed this week whenever I've needed to. I guess in that respect it's good that I haven't gone back to work this week.
Here is an obligatory after gym selfie!

3. For the past 10 months I have been a regular gym bunny. However this summer I have been down to Cornwall and on holiday to Mexico which has meant I haven't been to the gym as often as I normally would. Plus with this cold, I haven't got back into the swing of it yet. I went on Thursday and today, and it sure is difficult getting back into it when you have taken a break. I'm hoping I won't loose motivation as I don't have a holiday to look forward to anymore. 

4. Even though I'm worried about money, it's been lovely this week just to wonder around the shops in Bromley or at Bluewater. I need to cut back on the amount of clothes I buy, but last autumn/winter I dropped at least 2 dress sizes so I am still trying to replace my wardrobe. I'm loving the autumn/winter fashion that's coming out at the minute, especially in the berry and green colours that seem to be in lots of shops.

5. Finally, I have recently discovered how amazing the vanilla sugar pretzels are from Mr.Pretzel. I always used to buy them from Aunty Anne's in Bromley, but I decided to try one from Mr.Pretzel's and it was delicious!! I think I have eaten about 4 of them in the last 3 weeks which is a ridiculous amount of dough and sugar to eat! I will have to try and limit myself to one a month - good luck Greta!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment