Search This Blog

Sunday 16 November 2014

Dogtooth and baby blue

Hello!

Another busy week at work. I only managed to snap pics of one work outfit this week, and my weekend outfit ended up being the same as last week as I loved it so much!

I wore this outfit to work twice this week. I am obsessed with dogtooth at the minute, so I couldn't resist picking up this skirt from H&M. I can't find a link to it online but it should still be in store! I am loving dogtooth paired with baby blue. Ideally I wouldn't wear 2 baby blue items but I am in love with both this jumper and coat! The boots were an extravagant purchase from ALDO several years ago. They have a small heel but are so comfortable I can wear them all day. Again, my face looks a bit of a fright, but I barely have time to wake up and I'm out the door in the morning ready for work!









Coat - Primark
Jumper - New Look
Skirt - H&M
Boots - ALDO

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment