Search This Blog

Sunday 2 November 2014

Weekly write up no. 7

Hello!

I may have missed a few weeks! To be honest I doubt I will keep up the weekly write ups. So this may be my last one. I would much rather put my time and energy into making outfit posts!

I will just do a quick round up of the week. Half term has been lovely. It was nice to have a lie in each day, and even better that I got to spend time with my mum and brother, which is very rare.


Monday - Me and Paul went into school to start sorting out my new classroom. I like things set out in a certain way, so I wanted to get started on it. We were there for a few hours and had dominos with the SLT! 

Tuesday - Travelled to Bath which took ages (the M4 was closed so we had to take a detour through lots of random villages) but when we finally got there I got to have lunch with my mum and brother. We looked around for a bit, then my mum had to leave, so me Paul and Karl (my brother) spent at least 6 hours sat in his living room watching random films and tv shows. At about 10:30pm we ordered another dominos!

Wednesday - Me and Paul went to Bristol and had to wait ages for a park and ride bus. When we got into town we had a lovely Nandos then looked around the shops. I bought a few things and spent far too much money in Primark! In the evening, me, Paul and Karl dressed up and went to a rock club in Bath called Discord for a fun night of drinking and dancing. Some mosh pit action included!!

Thursday - We travelled back home and in the evening me and my friend Becky went to London for the Company bloggers style the highstreet event. It was great! We had a few drinks, ate snacks, watched the fashion show and left with a goodie bag! I'm going to do a separate blog post on it very soon. 

Friday - Me and Paul went into school again, and I spent about 5 hours sorting out my classroom. It's still not done! I would have liked to stay longer but school shut at 4. I have a few more display bits to put up, but I'm feeling much happier with how it looks now.

Saturday - We went to Bromley for a small shopping trip. I wanted some trainers in Primark, but no luck. I did buy a few pieces which I will blog about today. I spent the evening doing some work, so at least I feel a bit more organised about the week ahead.

Sunday - I placed a huge New Look order on Friday and it was delivered today. Sadly I decided to return most of it, so we went to Bluewater to do that. I also went to the gym on the way home. I should be going 3 times a week, but I never manage it when I lack a work schedule. Hopefully I will get back on track soon!

So that's a round up of my week. Like I said, I may not do any more of these posts but we'll see!

Greta xx
Stuck in stand still traffic on the M4.

Entering one of my favourite cities!

Karl and me ready for Halloween! 


The zombie butcher

My new New Look cape and fur scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment