Search This Blog

Sunday 9 November 2014

Saturday shopping

Hi all!

I have had such a hectic first week back at work! (If someone says the word ofsted again I may scream!!!) So I haven't had time to blog :( I have however taken some outfit posts, so may get some posts typed up now. 

Last week I went shopping in one of my favourite places to shop, Bromley. It has pretty much every shop I like, plus a massive Primark! These are some of the things I bought - 


This mini skater skirt is from Primark. I have one already in a wine colour and it is very flattering.



http://www.hm.com/gb/product/41688?article=41688-B&fromSearch=cable%20jumper&cm_vc=SEARCH#article=41688-C

This jumper is from H&M and comes in lots of different colours (click on the link above). I love that it's not too hot to wear as I get hot easily! The sleeves are almost 3/4 length. I love this colour for winter!


    


This skirt is also from H&M. I'm in love with dogtooth at the minute and think this will look so nice paired with a baby blue jumper!



Another Primark find! This only cost about £5 and is a lovely pale orange colour. I'm not sure what I'll match it up with yet but it will be worn soon!


These aren't to my usual taste but I thought I would branch out a bit. I love metallics but try to avoid snake print as I just don't like it - these are an exception. They seem pretty compfy and as they are Primark they didn't break the bank!




How amazing are these shoes and bag! They are Limited Edition, so I actually bought these in the Bristol store. Limited Edition is only available in about 18 stores, so I normally get it in London. These shoes are quite out there, but I saw them and loved them! I'm planning on wearing them to my work christmas do. I'm going to pair them with a simple black dress, so the shoes and back can do the talking!



Another purchase from Bristol - a Limited Edition bag. This cost £20 which is quite a lot for Primark, but again I fell in love with it and had to have it! It's quite big and because of the colour scheme, it goes with a lot of my wardrobe.


So these are some of my most recent purchases! I have also placed a fairly massive New Look order recently, but haven't photographed the items I'm keeping. They will definitely be appearing in some outfit posts soon though!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment