Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2014

What I've been wearing - New Look cape


















Lots of photographs today! These pictures were taken this morning so this is my being organised and posting quickly! Today's outfit is another Primark heavy one! The bag, shoes and burgandy top are all from Primark. All of which were bought in the last month so should still be in store. The cape and fur scarf are from New Look, and were actually bought in Bristol on Wednesday, when I stupidly didn't bring a coat even though it was raining, so I ended up buying this to keep me warm. It's lovely and cosy, although I would have liked it to be slightly shorter as it does swamp me a bit! I am in love with the fur scarf - it's so soft! The jeans are Molly Jeggings from River Island. I live in these at weekends! If they weren't so expensive I would buy a pair in every colour!

Burgandy top - Primark
Cape - New Look  
Fur scarf - New Look
Boots - Primark
Bag - Primark
Jeans - River Island

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment