Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Working dogtooth at work

Hello!

Last Tuesday it was my first day at school with the kids, and this is what I wore. The children had to make a display and there were several funny drawings of me with a black and white dress! I am loving dogtooth so much this year. This dress is from Primark and is made from quite a thick material. It is very flattering too! I wore it with my pink New Look coat. This was bought last year, but it is very similar to the pink coats they sell in Primark this year. I have also started to wear hats a lot more this year! This beanie is a simple one from Primark, but I may have to buy it in another colour as it's only £2! Apologies for the lack of make up/tired expression - these were taken at 7:30am!













Dress - Primark
Coat - New Look
Cardigan - Camden Market
Shoes - Primark
Tights/Socks/Hat - Primark
Bag - Primark

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment