Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Topshop style

Hello!

This is an outfit I wore to Bluewater to go shopping last week. Most of the items are from Topshop, which is rare for me! I do love Topshop but often find items are quite expensive, so normally don't buy as much there. I have to admit I'm still not sure about the shoes/socks pairing. I was brave and went out wearing them like that, but I was a little out of my comfort zone! I mainly wore the shoes like that as it was my first time wearing them and I was worried about if they would rub or not, so added some socks for comfort. I'm not sure if I'll brave it again though!

Greta xx












Dress - Topshop
Blazer - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Bag - Topshop
Necklace/socks - Primark

(No links I'm afraid as most of these items were bought in the summer, or are from Primark!)

No comments:

Post a Comment