Search This Blog

Sunday 16 November 2014

MAC Look in a Box

Hello!

I picked up this Mac Look in a Box (All about Coral) set while I was on holiday in Mexico back in August. I haven't blogged about it yet as I wanted to try out the products first. 

I was very excited to get this set, as I don't own a lot of MAC products (due to their cost!) Seeing as I was on holiday, I wanted to treat myself!






The eyeshadow set contains 3 colours that I would use - yes! They apply easily and last for a very long time.




The lipstick was the main reason why I bought the box. The people in the shop couldn't even show me a sample because they said it was a Limited Edition lipstick. Whether that's true or not, who knows! I normally don't go for bright coral colours, but this surprisingly suits my pale skin. This has to be my favourite item from the box!

Although I loved the lipstick and eyeshadow, I wasn't overally wowed by the lipgloss or eyeliner. That's not to say they aren't good quality, however these are products that I don't use on a regular basis. I would love to have got pictures of this make up on, but I am only a casual make up user (meaning I only wear it on nights out and most Saturdays) so I haven't really had the chance to take any pictures of it. 

MAC now have some lovely xmas gifts on sale which I am eyeing up! I'm sure I'll be adding some make up products to my xmas list very soon!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment