Search This Blog

Monday 10 November 2014

Lush Christmas Products

Hello!

I've been a big fan of Lush for many years now. I have a massive Lush collection and probably own enough products to last me for the next few years! Even so, I couldn't resist purchasing some of the new xmas items. I normally buy a hat box full of items, but have so many stashed in my attic that I thought I should stick to individual products. Here's what I bought...




Sparkler bath bomb - This smells like one of my favourite shower gels - Rose Jam. I can see me buying several more of these!! I think this is a Halloween product rather than Christmas, so I hope they still sell them now!


Snow Angel bath melt - My boyfriend actually took these pictures for me and he photographed these upside down! The other side is white, and the scent reminds me of Smitten hand cream. I normally use a bubble bar and bath bomb, so this one will probably be in my Lush drawer for a while!



Eeeeeeeeee I am so happy about this product!!! I am a huge fan of apple scents, and this shower gel doesn't disappoint! Each year I always stock up on the So White bath bombs. They are large, white and smell like delicious apples! When I heard about this shower gel, I knew I had to have it! I'm hoping to get at least one more bottle of this stuff.



Reindeer Rock soap - This is a new one for Lush. It smells like berries and has an adorable reindeer print on it.



Wizard bubble bar - This is actually a Halloween product too but I will be using it at Christmas time! I can get about 4 baths out of one bubble bar. I use a mini sieve and put a quarter of my bubble bar in it, and hold this under the tap. I'm hoping to get purple bath water/bubbles from this!


This is so adorable!! It smells like the Lush classic butterball, but is remaned as Butterbear. As you can see, we tucked him up into bed!



I'm excited to try out all of these Christmassy Lush products very soon!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment