Search This Blog

Thursday 14 May 2015

Another May Primark haul 2015!

Hello,

So my Primark addiction continues! At the weekend I went to Primark Bromley and picked up a few more bits. Here they are...

I'm going to Glastonbury festival in June and I thought this bag was a good choice - large enough to fit the bits I need to carry around in but also not too large that it will hurt my shoulder! It was £7.




I am loving stripy tops at the minute, and couldn't resist this cold shoulder top. It's floaty and perfect for summer.





These were the shoes from my last outfit post - very comfortable sandals made with real leather. They were £14, which is a little more expensive than most Primark shoes, but they do look a bit more special. I'm just hoping the beads won't fall off too quickly!





I picked up this maxi dress at the last minute so didn't try it on before buying. I'm not too sure I'll keep it as my belly looks a bit big in it :( But it was only £7 and I was looking for a black maxi dress - If only I was a little bit slimmer!




These socks were reduced to £1 each. Not exactly suitable for summer, but I absolutely love both of these colours and I can save them for winter!


I'm sure I'll be back again soon with another Primark haul!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment