Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

Paperchase stationary and craft haul

Hello,

So a haul of a slightly different nature today, from Paperchase. I am a keen crafter and have a Project Life scrapbook album so when I saw these tapes and stickers, I couldn't resist! Let's have a look at what I bought...


How cute are these Peter Rabbit stickers?!? Not sure how I'll use them in my scrapbook but I loved Peter Rabbit as a child and these are adorable!

London themed stickers

I wanted a new sunglasses case as the Primark one I have has a zip, and I prefer ones that snap shut. This one is slightly large but I love the print. It cost £10.


Look at these amazing tapes!!! These are perfect for crafting as they are not too sheer, and the patterns are amazing!! I got the top one a few weeks ago in Bath but it is still on sale. The other one I got yesterday in Bluewater. These cost £8 each.



So a rather different haul today but I loved shopping for these just as much as my usual clothes!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment