Search This Blog

Saturday 30 May 2015

Missguided suede Glastonbury festival haul

Hello,

So as I may have mentioned before, I am going to Glastonbury this year! I haven't been since 2010, so I am currently stocking up on clothes to take with me. I placed an order on Missguided and for some reason everything I got was made of faux suede! Here are the things I chose with the links as well. Sorry for not taking any pictures of the items on, but I'm sure I will when I get round to wearing some of them at Glastonbury!






So I fell in love with these shorts when I first saw them, and I only got them in the post yesterday and have already worn them on a night out! The burgandy colour is one of my favs, but I normally only wear it in the winter. I'm not sure how I will pair them with my mint green wellies at Glastonbury, but they are a must have for me!






I love these shorts too! They are available with a matching top, but it's a crop top and people really don't want to see my bare midriff, even at Glastonbury! I can't decide whether to keep these or not, as do I really need 2 pairs of suede shorts in my life?! I do love the colour though, and if it is hot or sunny at Glastonbury then I can definitely see myself wearing these!








I love the style of this jacket, but unfortunately I will have to return it. I ordered a size 12 (I'm a size 10) as I wanted it to be slightly larger, but it's a little too big. Also the belt has a metal bit which rattles around a lot, so as much as I love this, I will have to send it back :(







Another pair of suede shorts! These look more flattering on than in the pictures. Another return though, as these are high waisted to the extreme - almost to the point where I can't bend over without them cutting in to me! I do love them though! 

I haven't ordered from Missguided in a while but they have some lovely festival pieces for sale at the minute. I may end up placing another order before I go to Glastonbury!


Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment