Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 May 2015

May Primark haul number 3!!!

Hello,

Another week, another Primark haul! I somehow managed to spent another 50 something pounds on the following items...



I wasn't sure about these jeans when I first saw them but something drew me to them. They are very summery and will be an easier way of me wearing white jeans. They remind me a bit of blue and white dinner plates! They were a bit tight going on and strangely a little loose around the waist. They cost £13. 

 



These 'palazo pants' (is that the right word?!) were £12 I think, and I picked them up as they are in style at the moment and I loved the pattern. I thought I could wear them to work, but they are a little see through so I'm not sure if that will happen or not. 






This lovely floaty dress was only £8 and I knew instantly that they style would fit my body shape. The print is lovely too. I will be wearing this lots in the summer!

 




I'm honestly not sure how much this green maxi dress cost but I know it was between £10-15. I bought this to go with the maxi printed kimono/cardigan I bought a few weeks ago. I got it in a size 8 as the 10 was quite large around my chest area! I love the colour and hope I will get some wear out of this during the summer.




Another Primark visit, another pack of rings! Most of the time I seem to get gold rings, so this silver pack went into my basket straight away. My love for Primark rings continues!


I'm going to Cornwall on Saturday so I won't be going to Primark for a week or 2, so hopefully there won't be a 4th Primark haul this month! My bank balance wouldn't be too happy about that!!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment