Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 May 2015

River Island haul

Hello,

Last weekend I went shopping in Bromley and bought a few things in River Island. I had a £25 gift card from Christmas and unbelievably I haven't bought anything in there since before then! So on Sunday I found these lovely bits and that gift card soon disappeared (plus a lot extra from my bank account!)



How gorgeous is this pastel skirt? I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! The colours, print and style are all perfect for me. I will either wear this on a night out or make it more casual and wear it at the weekend. It cost £32.




I probably wouldn't have picked this top up but thought it would go perfectly with the skirt. I didn't actually look at the price and was a little shocked when I went to pay and it cost £26. It's a bit more than I would usually pay for a top, but it goes so well with the skirt that I had to get it! 





So cute paired together! (Just need to keep working on loosing a bit of my podgy belly!)



 


I saw this skirt on Instagram this morning and this was one of the main reasons I went into River Island. This skirt is sooooooo me! Leather look + fringing + mini = perfect! The faux leather looks better in real life than in the pictures. I'm going to wear this on a night out or maybe even to Glastonbury. This was £35.

Even though I spent much more money on these 3 things that I normally would spent in a weekend, I love the skirts so much and can't wait to wear them!

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment