Search This Blog

Sunday 17 May 2015

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

Hello,

Summer is my favourite time of year. Not only do I get 5ish weeks off work, but I get to visit Cornwall and enjoy the sunshine. The scent that reminds me of summer the most is Bronze Goddess by Estee Lauder. I discovered this last year and fell in love with it. It's a mixture of fruit, coconut and the beach! Simply put - it smells like summer in a bottle! I still have my bottle from last year, but couldn't resist picking up a new bottle. I bought the body butter last year but it still smells amazing. Last year I really wanted to get the body oil but it sold out very quickly. As soon as I could I snapped it up this year, and they have revamped the bottle so now it comes with a spray feature (last year you had to pour the liquid out!) So I'm glad I wasn't able to get it last year.



2015 Bronze Goddess perfume

2015 Bronze Goddess body oil





The bottle on the left is the 2014 version


Because I bought these bits online, I was able to get a few free samples. these are the bits I was sent (through 2 orders). Estee Lauder always seem to sent lots of samples which is great. 

If you would like to look at any of these Bronze Goddess items, here are the links. I've got my eye on the Bronze Goddess eye shadow set next!

Bronze Goddess Perfume

Bronze Goddess Body oil

Bronze Goddess Body creme

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment