Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2015

Primark Haul May 2015

Hi,

At the moment not a week goes by without me visiting a Primark (or 2!) and making a few purchases. Last week I went to both Bromley and Bexleyheath Primarks and these are the things I picked up!




I fell in love with these shoes as soon as I saw them! They aren't too high and are very similar to a pair I was tempted to buy from Missguided. I wore them on a night out and unfortunately one of them rubbed my little toe to the point which I couldn't walk properly for the next few days! So even though I love them I can't see me wearing them that often. 





I now own this material in a shirt, dress and now a floaty strap top! I have most definitely fallen in love with this print!



 


My boyfriend quotes this often, and as a Game of Thrones fan, I couldn't resist getting this t-shirt. I will probably wear it around the house as lounge wear. 

 


Not exactly seasonal, but this was on sale for 50p and I'm sure I'll wear it lots in the winter!




I wasn't too sure about these at first as I thought they might look a little 'old' on me, but they look nicer on and when styled the right way are great for the summer. 

 



More Primark underwear! The pants look massive in this picture but its just the angle the picture has been taken from! (I hope at least!)

 



I love this skirt! It's a maxi skirt with 2 slits at the front. I love the print. I did consider not buying it as I'm a little larger than I like at the moment and it's not the most flattering thing, but I reallly like it so will give it a go.



I bought this little red top to go with the skirt above. I don't know if I will wear it and can't see me wearing it with anything else, but it was only £4!




 More £1 hair clips - bargain!

 



2 t-shirts here - I have to buy them in a size 16 as they are tight and supposed to be quite cropped. I now have these in 4 colours and think I'll be wearing these lots during the summer!

 


A lovely patterned skort! I tried on a dress version of this print and it didn't suit me, but I love skorts so was happy when I found this.




Hair clips



Finally I picked up this silver necklace which is chunky but not too huge! 


So those were my weekend Primark purchases. I'm sure I will end up getting more soon as they have some lovely bits in at the minute.

Greta xx





No comments:

Post a Comment