Search This Blog

Friday 29 May 2015

Sports Direct / Adidas gym haul

Hello,

For about a year and a half I have been trying to go to the gym 3 times a week. Some weeks I only make it 2 times, and about once every few months I manage to go 4 times a week! I also do a zumba class at school each week. So I consider myself to do a lot of exercise! I always wear the same old clothes, so today I decided to treat myself to some new bits. at first I wanted to get some Nike trainers, but I saw these Adidas ones and really liked the contrast of the purple and lime green, so I picked these up. They were £39.99 from Sports Direct.






To go with my new trainers I got an Adidas vest top. I normally wear t-shirts to the gym but I thought I'd give this a go an was surprised by how flattering it was. I was worried it was a bit too transparent but when I put it on it was fine. It was only £12.99 as well. 





Finally I bought some gym leggings by Adidas. I normally wear 3/4 length trousers but these looked flattering on, especially with the top above. These cost £22 from Sports Direct.




I will be wearing these items to the gym in the next week or so. I'm pleased with these items and hope I don't have to return any. I've had a lot of issues with Sports Direct in the past as they don't do refunds! I was going to buy another pair of Adidas trousers but didn't want to risk not being able to return them.

Greta xx

No comments:

Post a Comment